Thursday, April 4, 2013

This is a new blog  for me with some copy and paste from my previous one. I have been on hiatus from posting since December 2010. Don't ask why please. It's a long story best not told.

Ed wrote a poem about my recent wine spill over some of his books.

                        "Books of poems stained with wine
                          I smile at the purple
                          Reminders of your presence."


I have started reading adult books since I retired from the Sonoma County Library. When recently invited, I joined a really neat internet site called Good Reads. There I can post ratings and reviews of the books I read, and get recommendations from friends for books I might enjoy. 
     


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments here:

Blog Archive